DK Eyewitness Top 10 Prague
An enchanting medieval city ebbing with history and culture, Prague is a maze of tiny cobblestone lanes, spectacular Gothic architecture, traditional local pubs, grand royal residences and picturesque pastel buildings. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around the City of a Hundred Spires with absolute ease.
Our updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Prague into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best museums and galleries, parks and gardens, places to eat, pubs, shops and festivals.
- Ten easy-to-follow itineraries , perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Prague's must-sees, including comprehensive descriptions of Prague Castle, St Vitus Cathedral, Old Town Square, Charles Bridge, Loreta, the Old Jewish Cemetery, the Trade Fair Palace, the St Agnes of Bohemia Convent, Wenceslas Square and Petrin Hill
- Prague's most interesting areas , with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including family activities and things to do for free
- A laminated pull-out map of Prague, plus six full-colour area maps
- Practical advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s are the UK's favourite pocket guides and have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Looking for more on the Czech Republic's culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Czech Republic .
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate