Modern Web Development with ASP.NET Core 3: An end to end guide covering the latest features of Visual Studio 2019, Blazor and E
Explore the tools and techniques to build scalable and secured RESTful web services and web applications using C# 8 and ASP. NET Core 3.1Key Features
- Delve into MVC patterns, configuration, routing, and deployment to build professional-grade applications
- Improve the performance of applications and the development team by implementing advanced ASP.NET Core concepts
ASP.NET has been the preferred choice of web developers for a long time. With ASP.NET Core 3, Microsoft has made internal changes to the framework along with introducing new additions that will change the way you approach web development. This second edition has been thoroughly updated to help you make the most of the latest features in the framework, right from gRPC and conventions to Blazor, which has a new chapter dedicated to it.
You'll begin with an overview of the essential topics, exploring the Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern, various platforms, dependencies, and frameworks. Next, you'll learn how to set up and configure the MVC environment, before delving into advanced routing options. As you advance, you'll get to grips with controllers and actions to process requests, and later understand how to create HTML inputs for models. Moving on, you'll discover the essential aspects of syntax and processes when working with Razor. You'll also get up to speed with client-side development and explore the testing, logging, scalability, and security aspects of ASP.NET Core. Finally, you'll learn how to deploy ASP.NET Core to several environments, such as Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Docker.
By the end of the book, you'll be well versed in development in ASP.NET Core and will have a deep understanding of how to interact with the framework and work cross-platform.What you will learn
- Understand the new capabilities of ASP.NET Core 3.1
- Become well versed in how to configure ASP.NET Core to use it to its full potential
- Create controllers and action methods, and understand how to maintain state
- Implement and validate forms and retrieve information from them
- Improve productivity by enforcing reuse, process forms, and effective security measures
- Delve into the new Blazor development model
- Deploy ASP.NET Core applications to new environments, such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, and Docker
If you are a developer with basic knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and want to build powerful applications, then this book is for you. Developers who want to explore the latest changes in ASP.NET Core 3.1 to build professional-level applications will also find this book useful. Familiarity with C#, ASP.NET Core, HTML, and CSS is expected to get the most out of this book.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate