Color Smart: How to Use Color to Enhance Your Business and Personal Life
Usually delivers within 2 weeks.
Over the years, Mimi Cooper has given her innovative insights to many Fortune 500 companies. So who is Ms. Coopers latest high-profile, fast-forward client?
Filled with insider secrets that are both fun and fascinating, this is the book that reveals what only the top experts know about color. ColorSmart explains how color impacts all of us and shows you how to use that information. Discover:
- How to identify and make the most of your own color profile -- are you Color Forward (R), Color Prudent (R), or Color Loyal (R)?
- Our unconscious reactions to color
- What colors to use for business presentations to create enthusiasm for your ideas
- How to use color to sell a house at the best price
- Where the most "in" colors of the moment really come from
Simon & Schuster
1 July 2000
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate