Organizational Psychology and Behavior: An Integrated Approach to Understanding the Workplace
Zinta Byrne (Author)
Usually delivers within 2 weeks.
DescriptionBased off the author's extensive industrial, consultative, research, and teaching experience, Organizational Psychology and Behavior: An Integrated Approach to Understanding the Workplace integrates organizational psychology and organizational behavior in one comprehensive package.
Written in a clear, approachable, and conversation-like style, Organizational Psychology and Behavior provides theory, research evidence (to promote more evidence-based practice), and application - making the material useful in all organizations.
Informed by cognitive science, learning and educational principles, and the the Eric Mazur Peer Instruction and Just In Time Training methods, each chapter first asks key questions and then answers them as units or sections.
Organizational Psychology and Behavior: An Integrated Approach to Understanding the Workplace :
- Offers a variety of simplified, proven and tested analogies that help students understand the material.
- Provides even more real-world examples for both managers and students to bring theories and research evidence to life. More application examples have been incorporated into the second edition, including cross-cultural and up-to-date (e.g., gig economy).
- Concludes with a chapter devoted to strategy and how it meshes with leadership and organizational culture.
- Incorporates both foundational and latest-and-greatest research findings to explain where ideas originated and how they are used in today's organizations.
- Takes the content even further by incorporating more reflection exercises to deepen student engagement and learning.
- Includes online resources and self-assessments to facilitate student learning.
Kendall/Hunt Publishing Co ,U.S.
21 August 2019
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate