The Whole Horse Catalog: The Complete Guide to Buying, Stabling and Stable Management, Equine Health, Tack, Rider Apparel, Eques
Usually delivers within 2 weeks.
DescriptionTHE COMPLETE GUIDE TO OWNING, MAINTAINING, AND ENJOYING HORSES.
The Whole Horse Catalog, the definitive horse guide, is now completely revised and updated to include everything from advances in nutritional thinking to sources on the World Wide Web. With hundreds of illustrations and a detailed, easy-to-understand text, this new edition of The Whole Horse Catalog is the one-stop book for all your equestrian needs.
- Where to look for a horse
- How to select a horse
- How to choose stable construction and furnishings
- Horse health care, feeding, and grooming
- Tack: from bits, bridles, and saddles to halters and harnesses
- Apparel and new equipment advances for riders
- Equestrian sports for participants and spectators alike, including ideas for "holidays on horseback"
- Equestrian magazines, organizations, and Web locations
Filled with advice and contacts, The Whole Horse Catalog is a complete resource guide for the novice and experienced equestrian alike.
Simon & Schuster
17 December 1998
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate