Ayurveda: Ancient wisdom for modern wellbeing
'An excellent masterpiece that brings the ancient timeless wisdom of Ayurveda, in a very simple and practical way, to our modern day-to-day life' - Dr Vasant Lad, Director of The Ayurvedic Institute
Ayurveda is a 5000-year-old system of medicine that takes a much needed holistic approach to life and wellbeing. Through balancing the three energy forces in the body known as 'doshas', Ayurveda goes beyond the boundaries of conventional practice to reveal your unique physical, emotional and mental needs.
Expert practitioner Geeta Vara BSc and PGDip in Ayurvedic Medicine, gives simple, daily applicable rituals and wisdom that can be personalised to suit you, including guidance on food as medicine, detoxification, movement and meditation.
By teaching us to reconnect with our natural bio-circadian rhythms, Ayurveda will lead you out of the doctor's surgery and on a journey towards self-healing.
WITH THIS BOOK, YOU CAN:
* Discover your mind/body type
* Better understand the epicentre of your health - the gut
* Learn to identify early signs of imbalance
* Transform your diet through taste and mindful eating
* Be empowered to take a preventative approach to healthcare
* Tackle personal health problems including: stress and fatigue, immune system issues, gastro-intestinal problems, disturbed sleep, migraines, weight management and more
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate