Extraordinary Parenting: the essential guide to parenting and educating at home
Do you want to transform your relationship with your child, engage their curiosity, and make your home the best place for them to learn?
In this warm, accessible book, experienced parenting coach Eloise Rickman tells you everything you really need to know about parenting and educating your child at home. Whether you're planning to make a permanent move to homeschooling or you're temporarily balancing it alongside paid work, Extraordinary Parenting shows that you don't need a huge house, endless free time, or a host of expensive resources to unlock your child's potential.
Instead, it will teach you to:
- Deepen your connection with your child to create an attachment that promotes learning.
- Build strong, adaptable family rhythms to provide your child with security and stimulation every day.
- Create a calm, simplified home environment that will encourage deep play and independence.
- Discover enjoyable ways of learning together and using traditional teaching materials in a creative way.
- Take care of your own needs as a parent, in order to become the parent your child needs.
Based on years of hands-on work with parents, this book will reassure you that, whilst extraordinary times call for extraordinary parenting, you can be sure that you are up to the challenge.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate