Cannabis Drinks: Secrets to Crafting CBD and THC Beverages at Home
Welcome to the future of beverages! Infusing cannabis into drinks can be done in a variety of ways. Learn all about it as you craft delicious cocktails, smoothies, lattes, and spirit-free mixed drinks.
Maybe you're curious about CBD or perhaps you've tried a store-bought sparkling cannabis drink already. Either way, you're here because you're ready to learn the ins and outs of making deliciously infused drinkables . This guide, written by Jamie Evans (author of The Ultimate Guide to CBD ), will serve as the go-to resource for anyone interested in incorporating phytocannabinoids into a variety of recipes.
Inside, you'll start your journey with infused mixology . You'll learn the most essential how-tos and infusion methods , including decarboxylation and heating techniques for those who want to do it all. Different from other books in this category, this book offers something to both beginners and experts -and crucially, to both those who only want to use CBD and those who want to infuse with THC -presenting many approaches to enhancing drinks. From adding CBD oils and tinctures to a variety of recipes to crafting more complex cannabis libations behind the bar, you can choose the path that's right for you. Recipes include:
- Basic infusions: Infused bitters, shrubs, honey, sour mix, simple syrups, and an alcohol-based tincture
- Coffee and tea: Pumpkin Spice Latte, Butter Coffee, Turmeric Latte, Summer Berry Palmer, Ginger Lemon Hibiscus Iced Tea, Masala Chai Tea
- Juices, shakes, and smoothies: Green Goddess Canna-leaf Juice, Garden of Eden Juice, Chocolate Banana Protein Shake, PB&J Shake, Superfood Smoothie, Vitamin CBD Smoothie
- Spirit-Free Mixed Drinks: Raspberry Rickey, Sparkling Rosemary Greyhound, Fuzzy Ginger Fizz, Apple Spice CBD Mule, The Jolly Cranberry, Infused Feisty Mary
- Cocktails: Blood Orange Aperol Spritz, Spicy Melon Margarita, CBD Limelight, Strawberry Lime Shrub Soda, Blackberry Bramble, Pisco Papaya Sour, Laid Back Manhattan, Toasty Toddy
- And many more!
With an exploration of cannabis terpenes , this book also provides the author's signature techniques for evaluating cannabis aroma and flavor profiles to curate flavor pairings. As a Wine Enthusiast 40 Under 40 Tastemaker and Certified Specialist of Wine, Jamie applies the same sensory evaluation techniques she used in the wine world to cannabis, helping readers fine-tune their senses to better understand it as an ingredient-and use it to craft the perfect infused drinks. Including recipes and tips from leading industry experts , this book has it all.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate