Exam Board: AQA
Level & Subject: A-level Physics
First teaching: September 2015
Next exams: June 2023
Written by our expert authors for the 2015 AQA specification, this Student Book covers Year 2 of the A-level Physics course. It combines the most detailed explanations with features that build skills in practical work, maths and evaluation. With a clear path of progression, it will prepare you for the demands of A-level and beyond.
This Student Book will:
* prepare you for assessment with key ideas summaries and practice questions designed for the linear course
* build your confidence in tackling the mathematical requirement with worked examples and targeted assignments
* strengthen your practical skills with comprehensive Required Practical sections featuring step-by-step instructions, and advice about how best to avoid common errors
* deepen your understanding of Physics and equip you for further study using comprehensive explanations, skills-focused assignments and inspiring real-life contexts
* extend your knowledge and skills with specially designed Stretch and Challenge questions.
Chapters 1 to 10 of this book, together with Student Book 1, cover the Core content of the AQA A-level Physics specification. The five optional topics, of which you only need to study one, can be downloaded free by registered customers at the Collins website.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate