Usually delivers within 2 weeks.
DescriptionThoroughly revised by well-respected educator and clinical laboratory hematologist Dr. Gene Gulati and his colleague Dr. Jaime Caro, the new third edition incorporates expanded treatment of mimics and artifacts, images culled from multiple cases to show a broad range of morphologic variation, and several new discussions. It brilliantly illustrates an even broader spectrum of morphologic variation in red and white blood cells. You'll find more on every page; everything that made the 1st and 2nd editions perennial bestsellers and new additions that make it a high value addition to any lab.
With indexing of images, quick comparative tables, and a self-assessment test comprising over 100 questions with answers indexed to discussions in the text, users in their everyday professional practice or learning process will find this 2nd edition immensely informative and useful.
Updates in this third edition include:
- Expanded treatment of mimics and artifacts
- Expanded treatment of infectious agents
- Reference tables of comparative features in each chapter
- Current WHO classification of tumors of hematopoietic & lymphoid tissues
- Expanded range of morphologic variation depicted and adding cell types & entities
- Treatment of hereditary Heinz body hemolytic anemia and reactive plasmacytosis
- 124 self-study questions
American Society of Clinical Pathologists Press
30 January 2021
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate