Have you ever gone looking for buried treasure? Find out all about being an archaeologist, the treasure that has been found - from gold coins to butter that has been preserved for thousands of years - and what we can learn from it in this fascinating information book.
- Gold/Band 9 fiction offers developing readers literary language and stories with distinctive characters.
- Text type: An information book
- An illustrated timeline on pages 22 and 23 helps readers to recap the finds in chronological order and what can be discovered from each piece.
- Curriculum links: History: What was it like to live here in the past?; Citizenship: Living in a diverse world.
- This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate