The third edition of the Collins Cambridge IGCSE (R) English Student Book covers in depth every skill and topic in the Cambridge IGCSE (R) and IGCSE (R) (9-1) First Language English syllabuses (0500 and 0990), showing students how to make progress.
This Student Book supports the syllabuses for first examination in 2020.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: September 2018 First examination: June 2020
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.
- Revised and updated to support the 2020 syllabus and examination formats.
- Show students how to progress with a clear Student Book structure that moves from building key reading, writing and technical skills to applying these skills to specific question types and coursework tasks.
- Help students to make progress with regular 'Check your progress' checklists and annotated sample answers to exemplify how to do well.
- Prepare students for examination success with sample questions at the end of each chapter and two complete practice papers at the end of the book. Detailed guidance and annotated sample answers in the Teacher Guide help you and your classes to make the most of the practice examination papers in the Student Book.
- Build confidence in speaking and listening with clear guidance, activities and exemplification of the presentation and discussion tasks.
- Save time on planning and preparation with expert support from Julia Burchell, an experienced examiner and trainer.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate