Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
SOLUTIONS THAT ARE A CUT ABOVE
This illustrated, tip-filled guide gives you all the formulas and examples you need to solve a broad range of problems in carpentry -- and much more! Coauthored by a master carpenter and a popular construction author and master builder, Carpenter's Calculations Manual can help you construct a gazebo or a complete housing project. From calculating cuts, figuring lumber needs, to producing full takeoffs and tight joints, this guide helps you avoid wasted wood, flawed construction, and do-overs.
Carpenter's Calculations Manual helps you estimate and do it right the first time with:
- Solutions designed specifically for the building trades
- Easy-access answers in illustrations, photos, and boxes
- Dozens of quick-read charts and tables
- Minimal text -- just enough to explain the calculations
- Fast help with framing requirements
- Simple-to-use roofing calculations
- Master-carpenter tips and tricks throughout
- And much more
SOLUTIONS FOR EVERY CARPENTRY TASK * Site Work * Footings * Foundations * Sills and Joists * Subflooring * Wall Framing * Stairs * Rafters * Trusses * Roof Sheathing * Wall Sheathing * Roof Coverings * Windows * Exterior Doors * Sidings * Exterior Trim *
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate