Change Enthusiasm: How to Harness the Power of Emotion for Leadership and Success

Available

Description

Find your resilience, harness your inner entrepreneur and see change as something positive with this empowering guide to achieving success in business and beyond.

Only 10 per cent of successful change adoption is about know-how. The other 90 per cent is squarely centred on the motivation and willingness to embrace the change. In this book, Cassandra Worthy shows that if the emotions standing in the way of motivation aren't addressed, any transformation journey is stopped in its tracks. Cassandra shares her unique strategy of Change Enthusiasm, which helps individuals to harness the power of emotion - a resource in infinite supply - to embrace and accelerate change and transformation journeys. Cassandra's practical yet inspiring strategies will inspire anyone to become enthusiastic about change and find their unique power of resilience during turbulent times.

Product Details

Price
£21.99  £20.45
Publisher
Hay House Inc
Publish Date
Language
English
Type
Hardback
EAN/UPC
9781401961770
BIC Categories:

Earn By Promoting Books

Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.

Become an Affiliate
We use cookies and similar methods to recognize visitors and remember their preferences. We also use them to help detect unauthorized access or activity that violate our terms of service, as well as to analyze site traffic and performance for our own site improvement efforts. To learn more about these methods, including how to disable them view our Cookie Policy.