Keith Faulks (Author)
Usually delivers within 2 weeks.
DescriptionThis book presents a clear and comprehensive overview of citizenship, which has become one of the most important political ideas of our time. The author, an experienced textbook writer and teacher, uses a postmodern theory of citizenship to ask topical questions as:
* Can citizenship exist without the nation-state?
* What should the balance be between our rights and responsibilities?
* Should we enjoy group as well as individual rights?
* Is citizenship relevant to our private as well as our public lives?
* Have processes of globalisation rendered citizenship redundant?
Taylor & Francis Ltd
21 September 2000
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate