Coaching the Team at Work 2: The definitive guide to team coaching
'This book is a must for anyone involved in organizational coaching' Adrian Moorhouse, Managing Director, Lane4 & Olympic Gold Medallist
Coaching the Team at Work 2 is the result of research over 20 years with practising team coaches and with major corporations around the world. It recognises that in a complex and constantly evolving business and social environment, teams can only keep up if they adapt frequently. But to adapt, they must have clarity about their internal and external systems and how these contribute to or undermine performance. There are multiple aspects of team function that underpins performance - and each influences and is influenced by the others. This revised edition explores the six most significant aspects:
* Purpose and motivation
* Systems and processes relating to external stakeholders
* Relationships, especially within the team
* Systems and processes relating to internal functions (such as quality and decision-making)
* Learning (how the team adapts to keep up with the pace of change)
* Leadership (how the functions of leadership are exercised within the team)
When these aspects are aligned, a team can perform at its best; but when any one or more of the aspects is malfunctioning, the result is underperformance.
This book helps team coaches develop their skills to support teams in understanding these complex dynamics and, as a result, in developing more effective ways of working together.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate