Community Energy: A Guide to Community-Based Renewable-Energy Projects
This book looks at the role of community renewable energy projects in the UK. It examines the history of community renewable projects and the different types of project that have been successful and unsuccessful.
Community Energy looks at:
- What is a community renewable energy project?
- Why community renewable matter and why might you want to get involved.
- The history of community energy
- Different scales of project
- Different types of community and community structures
- Government policy
- Different technologies
- Planning policy and planning permission
- Legal structures
- Finance and financial models
- Organizations that provide support
- Other sources of information
The book is a handy resource for anyone thinking of embarking on a community renewables project as well being a useful source of information for people in the renewables industry and policy makers at all levels of government.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate