Creative Love: 10 Ways to Build a Fun and Lasting Love
An essential follow-up to their New York Times bestselling book, A Love Letter Life , Jeremy and Audrey Roloff introduce Creative Love , a timeless relationship book for couples that offers practical advice for creating a fun, fulfilling, and forever love story. You may know the Roloffs from the television show Little People, Big World , their Behind the Scenes podcast, or following their growing family online.
The Roloffs are passionate about encouraging healthy, life-giving relationships. They share relationship advice from a place of humility as they continually learn what it means to love one another creatively, intentionally, and faithfully, while pursuing a godly marriage. Focusing on dating and marriage through the lens of faith and creativity, Creative Love provides insights on the following topics:
- Communicating in ways that grow your love
- Adventuring together in every season
- Preventing and resolving conflict in creative ways
- Making traditions and commemorating meaningful moments
- Giving unique gifts that say, "I see you"
- Establishing values and dreaming together
- Pursing God's design for love and marriage
- And more!
Whether you are beginning a new dating relationship, are recently engaged, or have been married for decades, Creative Love is inspiring for any stage of a romantic relationship. This book:
- Shares the Roloffs' honest struggles, best relationship practices, and steps to making an unbreakable bond
- Provides a "Get Creative" challenge in each chapter to help you put the ideas into action
- Features a beautiful, romantic design and stunning photography, including some never-seen-before photos from the Roloffs' personal collection
- Includes conversation starters and idea lists for going on dates, giving gifts, and celebrating special moments
- Has a presentation page to make gift-giving easy
- Is a perfect gift for yourself--or your boyfriend, girlfriend, or spouse--for Valentine's Day, engagement parties, weddings, or anniversaries
Join the Roloffs as they share real-life stories that invite you into meaningful conversations, love-strengthening practices, and creative ways to live the love story you'd want read back to you one day!
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate