Cross Stitch for the Earth: 20 Designs to Cherish
Stitch for a greener future with this stunning collection of environment and nature focused designs from leading cross stitch designer Emma Congdon.
Whether it's a plea to save the bees, clean up the oceans, appreciate nature, or unplug from technology, this celebration of the green movement in thread will remind us of the need to come together to build a brighter future, one stitch at a time.
Emma's iconic designs are universally loved by her fans who have bought over 40,000 of her patterns on Etsy, and who have set up a dedicated fan group on Facebook, where they share their work in progress and proud finishes.
This collection features 20 exclusive designs, each with an easy-to-read full colour and symbol chart. Alongside the designs, Emma shares her thoughts and inspirations for each one, with a detailed materials list and instructions for stitching. Beginners to cross stitch will find a helpful guide to the stitches and techniques used - and the beauty of cross stitch is that if you can sew one cross you can sew all these designs!
The designs range in size from mini hoops to larger scale samplers, so there are options to suit everyone - and they all share Emma's skill with colour, typography and design which have made her one of the world's best-loved cross stitch designers.
- We don't inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children
- Pardon the weeds, we're feeding the bees
- Leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time
- Live gently on the Earth
- Never underestimate the difference you make
- The Earth has music for those who listen
- All good things are wild and free
- Take care of the Earth and she will take care of you
- Between two pines is a doorway to a new world
- The world is full of magic
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an affiliate