A bright, action-packed non-fiction book that explains how to dance. The step-by-step instructions include sequential words at the start of each sentence: First, Next, Then, Now and Stop. Photographs of children dancing support and clearly demonstrate the actions referred to in the text.
- Yellow/ Band 3 books offer varied sentence structure and natural language.
- Text tye - An instruction text.
- The summary on pages 14 and 15 allows children to discuss and recap the instructions.
- Curriculum links - Music: feel the pulse, exploring rhythm; PE: dance activities.
- This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate