Data Science with R for Psychologists and Healthcare Professionals
- Demonstrates the use of RStudio to support new users of R in getting started.
- Shows how to apply data analysis techniques to psychological studies from the published literature, with a focus on open datasets.
- Provides clear explanation of techniques, with explicit step-by-step demonstrations of each analysis, with a strong focus on problem solving common errors.
- Explores key packages available in R for psychological and health science research and statistical analysis.
- Communicates health science results by integrating analysis with write-up in R Markdown documents with APA style.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate