Discovering Glasgow Illustrated Map: Ideal for Exploring
DescriptionExplore new places with dependable maps from Collins.
Glasgow, the largest city in Scotland, is on the itinerary of many visitors to the country. This updated map displays delightful watercolour mapping, with individual paintings of all the main sights and landmarks in the city.
Covers the centre of Glasgow from the Botanic Gardens in the north and the new Riverside Museum to the west to the 12th century Cathedral and the gritty Barras Market to the east.
Further mapping stretches southwest to Pollok Park and the Burrell Collection.
The map features:
* Historical and contemporary anecdotes
* Popular areas at larger scale, hundreds of shops, restaurants, cafes and bars
* Comprehensive travel information and index
* Shop by shop street maps of Buchanan Street and the Merchant City
* Railway stations, bus routes, taxi ranks and car parks
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate