DK Eyewitness England's South Coast
Windswept cliffs, breathtaking beaches, and vibrant cities: welcome to the stunning south of England. Whether you want to relax on the sandy shores of Cornwall, wander around London's famous museums or browse vintage shops in Brighton, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that this region has to offer.
England's South Coast is awash with natural beauty, from the purple moors of Exmoor to the white cliffs of Dover. Dotted around this picturesque landscape are a vibrant array of cities, too, including historic Canterbury, quirky Bristol, and the arty paradise of St Ives.
Our newly updated guide brings England's South Coast to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the region's iconic buildings and neighbourhoods.
Our updated 2023 travel guide brings England's South Coast to life. DK Eyewitness England's South Coast is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness England's South Coast you will find:
- A fully-illustrated top experiences guide: our expert pick of England's South Coast's must-sees and hidden gems.
- Accessible itineraries to make the most out of each and every day.
- Expert advice: honest recommendations for getting around safely, when to visit each sight, what to do before you visit, and how to save time and money.
- Colour-coded chapters to every part of England's South Coast, from London to Kent, Dorset to Cornwall.
- Practical tips: the best places to eat, drink, shop and stay.
- Detailed maps and walks to help you navigate the region country easily and confidently.
- Covers: London, Kent and Sussex, Hampshire and Wiltshire, Dorset and Somerset
Want the best of Cornwall and Devon in your pocket? Try our Top 10 Cornwall and Devon. Touring the country? Look out for DK Eyewitness Great Britain.
About DK Eyewitness:
At DK Eyewitness, we believe in the power of discovery. We make it easy for you to explore your dream destinations. DK Eyewitness travel guides have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 1993. Filled with expert advice, striking photography and detailed illustrations, our highly visual DK Eyewitness guides will get you closer to your next adventure. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations, from pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides. Named Top Guidebook Series at the 2020 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards, we know that wherever you go next, your DK Eyewitness travel guides are the perfect companion.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate