DK Eyewitness Family Guide Italy
Perfect for planning and enjoying a stress-free family holiday, this easy-to-use guide book is packed with insider tips and information on the best family-friendly activities and attractions.
Climb the Leaning Tower of Pisa, ride the canals of Venice or follow in the footsteps of Romans at the Colosseum. From recommendations of child-friendly restaurants to suggestions for rainy-day activities, this guide book takes the work out of planning a family trip to Italy.
Inside Family Guide Italy:
- Each major listing includes details of the closest toilets , the nearest places to grab a snack or meal , what do if it rains , and where kids can play and let off steam
- Contains cartoons, quizzes and games to keep young travellers happy all day long
- Detailed coloured maps of all the major attractions and areas help you navigate with ease
- Colour-coded area guides make it easy to find information
- At-a-glance pages highlight all the best sights and activities in each area so you can plan your day quickly
- Features expert suggestions for the best places for families to stay, eat and shop
- Gives essential travel information , including transport, visa and health information
- Covers Venice, the Veneto, Milan, Lombardy, Valle d'Aosta, Piemonte, Liguria, Florence, Tuscany, Emilia-Romagna, Umbria, Le Marche, Rome, Lazio, Naples, the Amalfi Coast, Puglia, Sicily, Sardinia and more
Looking for a comprehensive guide to Italy? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Italy . On a shorter city break and want to know the highlights? Try our Top 10 series.
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an affiliate