DK Eyewitness Hawaii
Paradise awaits in Hawaii.
Whether you want to explore Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, visit Pearl Harbour or discover Polynesian culture, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Hawaii has to offer.
The islands of Hawaii have something for everyone. O'ahu is known the world over for its beaches and the dramatic cliffs and pinnacles of Kauai steal scenes in Hollywood films. Maui is famous for its excellent cuisine and whale watching opportunities, while the Big Island's clear waters are perfect for diving and snorkeling.
Our newly updated guide brings Hawaii to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the islands' iconic buildings and neighbourhoods.
- our pick of Hawaii's must-sees , top experiences , and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat , drink , shop , and stay
- detailed maps and walks that make navigating the state easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice : get ready, get around, and stay safe
- colour-coded chapters to every part of Hawaii
- our new lightweight format , so you can take your guide with you wherever you go
Want the best of Honolulu and O'ahu in your pocket? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Honolulu and O'ahu .
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate