DK Eyewitness London Mini Map and Guide
A pocket-sized travel guide, packed with expert advice and ideas for the best things to see and do in London, and complemented with a sturdy pull-out map - perfect for a day trip or a short break.
Whether you want to stroll through royal parks and palaces, seek out the best pubs and restaurants, discover historic monuments or avant-garde art - this great-value, concise travel guide will ensure you don't miss a thing.
Inside Mini Map and Guide London:
- Easy-to-use pull-out map shows London in detail, and includes an Underground map
- Colour-coded area guide makes it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Illustrations show the inside of some of London's most iconic buildings
- Colour photographs of London's museums, architecture, shops, palaces, and more
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to eat, drink and shop, plus useful transport, currency and health information
- Chapters covering Whitehall and Westminster; Mayfair and St James's; Soho and Trafalgar Square; Covent Garden and the Strand; Holborn and the Inns of Court; Bloomsbury and Fitzrovia; King's Cross, Camden and Islington; The City; Shoreditch and Spitalfields; Southwark and Bankside; South Bank; Chelsea and Battersea; South Kensington and Knightsbridge; Kensington, Holland Park and Notting Hill; Regent's Park and Marylebone
Mini Map and Guide London is abridged from DK Eyewitness Travel Guide London
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Top Ten London.
About DK Eyewitness Travel : DK's Mini Map and Guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with expert advice and easy-to-read maps to inform and enrich any short break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate