If you want to learn to create pictures that truly capture a dog's personality - whether that's playful, cute, whimsical, shy, goofy, strong, or beautiful - you've come to the right place.
If you're a professional photographer looking to up your game or an amateur who just wants to take better pictures of your best bud, Dogtography is your guide to capturing jaw-dropping photographs that are filled with heart and soul. And there is no better teacher than Kaylee Greer, a widely published commercial photographer who teaches pet photography workshops around the world and is host of Nat Geo Wild's Pupparazzi , an original television series that focuses on her life and career.
Dogtography is packed with great information and - just like Kaylee and her photographs - an infectious personality. In this book, you'll learn all of Kaylee's hard earned tricks of the trade, including her camera settings, lens choices, and how she picks great locations. You'll also learn all about:
- 'Speaking dog' - understanding body language, respect, and safety
- What's in Kaylee's camera bag and treat bag (squeakers, snacks, and toys)!
- Getting the best expressions and poses during a shoot
- How to create a great action shot
- Techniques for finding your style and enhancing your creativity
- Kaylee's tried-and-true shot ideas
You'll also learn Kaylee's method for picking the best images from a shoot, plus her post-processing techniques to finish off a shot, including general retouching, making eyes sparkle, and the all-important leash removal!
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate