Fantastic Origami Flying Creatures: 24 Amazing Paper Models
Hisao Fukui (Author)
DescriptionJapanese origami expert Hisao Fukui shows you how to create incredibly realistic paper birds and flying insects, a winged dinosaur and even an undulating Chinese dragon!
The easy-to-follow folding instructions and photos in this book present 24 challenging and amazingly lifelike models-from intermediate to complex in terms of their level of difficulty.
The 24 unique models in this book include:
- The Swan -The multilayered wings and body give this familiar model a major three-dimensional upgrade
- The Crane -Far from traditional, this crane rests on its built-in platform, and has an optional open wing configuration that can double as a fancy box
- Peacocks -One with tail feathers stowed neatly behind, and another with its tail fan proudly displayed
- The Swallow -Its distinctive bifurcated tail is on display in a kinetic diving pose
- The Crested Kingfisher -The artfully modeled eye of this hunter appears to be on the lookout for its next meal
- Stink Bug -there's nothing foul about this instantly recognizable shield-shaped insect model
- Beetles -A Horned Beetle with unfurled wings and a Rhinoceros Beetle with an intimidating spiky head
- Flying Chinese Dragon -Segmented and supple, this ancient symbol of power and good fortune is poised to pounce
- The Dragonfly -This incredibly detailed form is the most challenging model here, but the spectacular results are well worth the effort
- And many more!
1 July 2020
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an affiliate