Fire & Smoke: Get Grilling with 120 Delicious Barbecue Recipes
'Rich's recipes are exciting, accessible and fun. Everything a great barbecue should be' Heston Blumenthal
Rich Harris shows you how to barbecue mouthwatering recipes with smoky and succulent flavours that will see you through the summer and beyond in style.
Featuring chapters on:
* From the Sea - delicious fish and seafood dishes
* Crowd-pleasers - food to impress friends, such as Beef Short Ribs and Sticky Pork Belly & Rice Noodle Salad
* Hand-held - get messy with Chilli Dogs, Smoked Chicken Wings and Lamb Shish Kebabs
* Smoking - including hot-smoked classics like Pulled Pork and Prawns with Dirty Romesco Sauce to Cold smoked Salmon
* Veggies, Sides & Breads - barbecues aren't just about meat so indulge in Chargrilled Leaves with Burnt Lemon Dressing, Cauliflower Steaks and Chipotle Slaw
* Sauces, Dips & Pickles - accompaniments to take your dishes to the next level
* Cocktails & Coolers - drinks to wash down and complement your grilled dishes
* Desserts - indulge in Toasted Marshmallow Ice Cream and what barbecue would be complete without s'Mores?
* Restoke the Flames - ideas for the morning after including Buttermilk Pancakes and Brunch Pizzette
This is the ultimate guide to cooking with fire and smoke.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate