Fodor's Madrid: with Seville and Granada
Whether you want to explore the treasures of El Prado, dance the flamenco, take a tapas tour, or experience the incredible Alhambra, the local Fodor's travel experts in Madrid, Seville and Granada are here to help! Fodor's Madrid with Seville and Granada guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been designed with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's Madrid travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 20 DETAILED MAPS and a FREE PULL-OUT MAP to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, side-trips, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "Madrid's Best Museums," "Top 10 Stops between Madrid and Granada," "What to Buy in Madrid," "What to Eat and Drink," "Free Things to Do in Madrid," and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, music, and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on the Alhambra, El Prado, Flamenco, What to Watch and Read Before You Visit, "What to Eat and Drink in Andalusia," and more
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- SPANISH LANGUAGE PRIMERS with useful words and essential phrases
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Madrid, El Prado, the Reina Sofia, Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza, Palacio Real, Barrio de las Letras, Toledo, Segovia, Salamanca, Sepulveda, San Lorenzo de El Escorial, Seville, flamenco, tapas, Museo de Bellas Artes, El Arenal, Plaza de Espana, Ronda, Granada, Sacromonte, the Alhambra, Italica, Jerez de la Frontera, and more.
Planning on visiting the rest of Spain or Morocco? Check out Fodor's Essential Spain and Fodor's Essential Morocco .
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS : Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup , or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us!
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate