Form-focused Instruction and Teacher Education: Studies in Honour of Rod Ellis
Usually delivers within 2 weeks.
DescriptionThe series attracts single or co-authored volumes from authors researching at the cutting edge of this dynamic field of interdisciplinary enquiry. The titles range from books that make such developments accessible to the non-specialist reader to those which explore in depth their relevance for the way language is to be conceived as a subject, and how courses and classroom activities are to be designed. As such, these books not only extend the field of applied linguistics itself and lend an additional significance to its enquiries, but also provide an indispensable professional foundation for language pedagogy and its practice.
The scope of the series includes:
- second language acquisition
- bilingualism and multi/plurilingualism
- language pedagogy and teacher education
- testing and assessment
- language planning and policy
- language internationalization
- technology-mediated communication
- discourse-, conversation-, and contrastive-analysis
Oxford University Press
24 May 2007
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate