Fundamentals of Corporate Finance 4e
DAVID HILLIER (Author)
DescriptionNow in its fourth edition, Fundamentals of Corporate Finance continues to use its engaging, accessible narrative to give students an introductory overview of the key concepts in modern corporate finance, and the strategies used by firms in this continually changing field. The author uses years of expertise to guide readers through a framework of corporate finance, providing readers with a solid foundation of knowledge. With integrated theories and real-world European examples, the new edition presents the fundamentals of corporate finance in a clear and captivating way.
* New Sustainability in Finance boxes provide awareness on how sustainability and corporate finance are interconnected in every-day life.
* Example boxes in every chapter provide real and hypothetical examples, illustrating theoretical concepts such as calculating returns, bond yields and equity.
* Real World Insight boxes on prominent topics like mortgages, investing and price models illustrate how corporate finance theories and concepts have been applied to business and decisions.
* Up-to-date content reflecting the latest developments in the field, including the growth of ethics and sustainability , the emergence of cryptocurrencies and financial technology , and the impact of Brexit on corporate finance practice.
* Coverage of the Covid-19 pandemic and how this has and will impact the field of corporate finance in the future.
* Material aligns with external syllabi from professional bodies including ACCA, CIMA and ICAEW.
18 October 2021
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate