Fy Nodiadau Adolygu: CBAC U2 Mathemateg (My Revision Notes: WJEC A2 Mathematics Welsh-language edition)
Target success in the new specification WJEC A2 Mathematics with this proven formula for
effective, structured revision; key content coverage is combined with full worked examples, diagnostic questions and exam-style questions to create a revision guide that students can rely on to review, strengthen and test their knowledge.
- Help develop the key skills needed for success with skills-focused questions around problem-solving,
proof, modelling and the use of ICT (spreadsheets, graphing software and graphing calculators).
- Strategically target revision with diagnostic questions to establish which areas need focus.
- Get assessment-ready with exam-style questions and advice on common examination pitfalls.
- Develop students' understanding with full worked examples and accompanying solutions, offering
detailed, instructive explanations.
- Consolidate revision with summaries for each topic that focus on what to concentrate on in the buildup
to exams, with special focus on common pitfalls such as how to show correct workings.
- Enable independent learning with access to answers in the back of the book.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate