DescriptionGetting into Dental School is packed with detailed advice and up-to-date information on what you need to do to secure a place on the course of your choice and take the first steps towards your dream career.
Featuring all new first-hand case studies from current students and practising dentists, this guide will lead you through every step of the process, including:
- Advice on researching and choosing the right course for you
- Support on how to prepare a winning UCAS application
- In-depth advice on how to create a personal statement with impact, including brand new examples
- Details of the UCAT and BMAT pre-admission tests, with sample questions
- Information on what to expect at interview and tips on how to shine
- Summaries of current issues in dentistry that you might be asked to discuss
MPW Guides explain the complex procedures for getting into higher education. Written by acknowledged experts in a clear and concise format, they go beyond the official publications to give would-be students straightforward, practical advice on how to secure a place on a course of their choice.
19 April 2021
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate