Grow All You Can Eat In Three Square Feet: Inventive Ideas for Growing Food in a Small Space
Dig into gardening, no matter the size of your space.
This innovative gardening book will show you how to maximise even the smallest of gardening space so you can grow fruit and vegetables, in abundance, at home!
This gardening guide for beginners includes everything you need to know about container gardening and square foot gardening. Inside, you'll find:
- Projects for all types of gardening spaces: small beds and plots, balconies, roof gardens, windowsills, walls, and patios
- Key techniques, such as sowing seeds and assessing soil, are shown with step-by-step photos
- Practical advice that is easy for beginners to understand
- Planting recipes for sun and shade suggest combinations to suit any gardener
- A-Z plant guide provides growing information for more than 70 vegetables, fruits, and herbs
No garden? No problem! Whether you're in a small apartment or up in a high rise flat, Grow All You Can Eat In Three Square Feet will help you get the most out of your space. It's packed with step-by-step instructions, full-colour photographs and easy-to-read diagrams to help you get your hands dirty and your garden growing.
From growing tomatoes in window boxes to sowing raised beds that will be beautiful all year round, you'll discover clever ideas and plenty of inspiration to start and sustain your very own vegetable garden. It also includes expert gardening tips on choosing the right plants for your specific space and how to grow them successfully.
It's the perfect gift for urban gardeners who want to start growing a bounty of fresh vegetables right on their balcony or kitchen windowsill.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate