After a fairly low threshold, income and material wealth have no measurable effect on happiness. But how we spend our money does.
In this groundbreaking book, Dr Elizabeth Dunn and Dr Michael Norton explain the secret to "happiness-efficient" spending. Using their own cutting-edge research, they reveal:
* Why it's better to buy concert tickets instead of a new iPhone
* Adverts actually make television more enjoyable
* Why you should book your next holiday many months in advance
* How "time affluence" is more important than a fat pay cheque
* Why charitable giving is the best investment you can make
A rare combination of informed science writing, wit, and practical pointers for a flourishing life, Happy Money will help you to be more fulfilled for less.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate