Hello!: A 'Words Together' Storybook to Help Children Find their Voices
Hello, part of the 'Words Together' series, has been created to support children to understand and use two-word sentences.
Using the pivot word 'hello', the simple story and repetitious structure provide an opportunity for the child to hear and experience the sentence structure in new ways. Bright and colourful illustrations provide rich opportunities for conversation and engagement.
This storybook is an exciting resource for early years practitioners, parents, and those working with children at an early stage of speech and language development.
When purchased as a set, the Words Together series of books includes:
- Helping Children Find Their Voices: A guide for parents and practitioners, exploring questions and concerns that many parents and practitioners share around language development, such as whether children are reaching important milestones, whether they benefit from screen-time and dummies, and what to do if there might be a problem.
- Down the Slide: A colourful picture book using the pivot word 'down'
- Hello!: A colourful picture book using the pivot word 'hello'
- Gone to the Park: A colourful picture book using the pivot word 'gone'
- Sleep Time: A colourful picture book using the pivot word 'sleeping'
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate