Hodder Education Caribbean School Atlas
Feel confident in full coverage of the curriculum requirements with an atlas specially created to cover Social Studies, Geography and History.
- Encourage awareness of the whole Caribbean region with a 44-page Caribbean section, containing detailed maps of all independent countries and major dependent territories from The Bahamas to Trinidad, and including Belize and Guyana.
- Engage students in topical issues with a world mapping section, including features on world climate, the environment and population.
- Introduce a solid foundation in geographical knowledge with world facts and figures for all nations.
- Secure strong geographical skills with a feature on map reading and how to use an atlas.
- Ensure ease-of-use with a 4-page index showing letter-figure grid references to place names found on the maps.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate