How to Go Meat Free: Eco Tips for Busy People
With 100 easy-to-follow tips championing the meat-free cause, How to Go Meat Free is the stress-free, guilt-free guide to:
* Ensuring you maintain a healthy, balanced diet.
* Tasty meat-free alternatives.
* Staples for your store cupboard.
* Dining out and eating with friends - meat-free.
* Creative plant-based recipes.
Meat used to be the key ingredient around which all our meals were based - but not any more. Plant-based diets are becoming more and more popular, and not just for health reasons. A meat-free diet can help you save money, lessen your environmental impact, lose weight and have more energy.
Whether you want to avoid meat for a couple of days a week, go completely vegetarian, or even vegan, this book will make the transition easy for you.
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an affiliate