I Feel Bad About My Neck: Dolly Alderton introduction
'Nora's exacting, precise, didactic, tried-and-tested, sophisticated-woman-wearing-all-black wisdom is a comfort and a relief.' - Dolly Alderton
Now with an introduction from Dolly Alderton, author of Everything I Know About Love, revealing how a new generation of women can take inspiration from Nora's sharp wit and wisdom about life.
* Never marry a man you wouldn't want to be divorced from.
* If the shoe doesn't fit in the shoe store, it's never going to fit.
* When your children are teenagers, it's important to have a dog so that someone in the house is happy to see you.
* If only one third of your clothes are mistakes, you're ahead of the game.
* Anything you think is wrong with your body at the age of thirty-five you will be nostalgic for by the age of forty-five.
'I give this as a present more than other book. I buy it for people so often that I've been known to give girlfriends two copies, one birthday after another' - Dolly Alderton
'So bold and so vulnerable at the same time. I don't know how she did it' Phoebe Waller-Bridge
'I am only one of millions of women who will miss Nora's voice' Lena Dunham
'Oh how I loved Nora Ephron' Nigella Lawson
'Funny, knowing and smart' India Knight
'The book that most influenced me' Lily Allen
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an affiliate