Find out lots of fascinating, mouth-watering facts about ice cream, including what it is made from, how it is made, and when people first ate it.
- Gold/Band 9 fiction books offer developing readers literary language and stories with distinctive characters.
- Text type - An information book.
- A contents page can be found at the front of the book and a glossary and index on pages 22 and 23.
- Curriculum links - Citizenship: Living in a diverse world; Geography: Where in the world is Barnaby Bear?; History: Why do we remember people?
- This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
- This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.
5 January 2005
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate