Insight Guides Great Breaks Belfast (Travel Guide with Free eBook)
Insight Guides Great Breaks Belfast
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
Inspirational travel guide making the most of the British Isles through clearly laid-out walks and tours, now with free eBook.
Explore the best of Belfast with this unique travel guide, packed full of insider information and stunning images. From making sure you don't miss out on must-see, top attractions like the Botanic Gardens, the Giant's Causeway and the Grand Opera House, to discovering cultural gems, including the extraordinary legacy of the Titanic, the thriving social and cultural scene in Derry, and historic pubs like the National Trust's ornate Crown Liquor Saloon the easy-to-follow, ready-made walking routes will save you time, and help you plan and enhance your great break in Belfast.
Features of this travel guide to Belfast :
- 13 walks and tours : detailed itineraries feature all the best places to visit, including where to eat along the way
- Local highlights : discover the area's top sights and unique attractions, and be inspired by stunning imagery
- Historical and cultural insights : learn more about the Belfast's rich history with fascinating cultural insights throughout
- Insider recommendations : where to stay and what to do, from active pursuits to themed trips
- Rainy day recommendations : uncover plenty of options, whatever the weather throws at you
- Practical full-colour maps : with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information : from transport to hours of operation, we've got you covered
- The ultimate travel tool : download the free app and eBook to access all this and more from your phone or tablet
- Covers : the city centre and around, City Hall to Donegall Place, Cathedral Quarter, Queen's Quarter, the Waterfront and Riverside, northern suburbs, west Belfast, Titanic Quarter and eastern suburbs, coastal causeway to Derry, Armagh and the Mourne, the Ards Peninsula.
Looking for a comprehensive guide to Ireland? Check out Insight Guides Ireland for a detailed and entertaining look at all the country has to offer.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate