Insight Guides Pocket Guernsey (Travel Guide with Free eBook)
Insight Pocket Guides: ideal itineraries and top travel tips in a pocket-sized package. Now with free eBook, and a pull-out map.
Plan your trip, plan perfect days and discover how to get around - this pocket-sized guide is a convenient, quick-reference companion to discovering what to do and see in Guernsey, from top attractions like Shell Beach, Fort Grey, Hauteville House and the car-free island of Sark, to hidden gems, including
Vallette Bathing Pools, the Victorian Shop and Parlour and the historic Alderney Railway.
* Compact, concise, and packed with essential information about Where to Go and What To Do, this is an ideal on-the-move companion when you're exploring Guernsey
* Covers Top Ten Attractions, including Castle Cornet, Sausmarez Manor and the German Occupation Museum and Perfect Day itinerary suggestions
* Offers an insightful overview of landscape, history and culture
* Contains an invaluable pull-out map, and essential practical information on everything from Eating Out to Getting Around
* Includes an innovative extra that's unique in the market - all Insight Pocket Guides come with a free eBook
* Inspirational colour photography throughout
* Sharp design and colour-coded sections make for an engaging reading experience
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrasebooks, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate