Inspire your teaching with Key Stage 3 English Anthology: Shakespeare, a themed anthology for Year 7 through to Year 9. Featuring key extracts from A Midsummer Night's Dream, Romeo and Juliet and Macbeth, the Anthology guides students through each play, encouraging them to engage with the text to gain a thorough understanding of the context and literary techniques underpinning Shakespeare's work.
Each extract is supported by Teaching and Learning Resources, including quizzes, lesson plans and PowerPoint slides to help you implement the content of the book.
Each extract includes:
- A context panel to provide key information to set the scene of Elizabethan England
- Glossaries and annotations to help students work through each extract confidently
- Look closely: key questions for students to consider as they work through the extracts
- Now try this: writing and speaking activities to encourage students to get creative and actively engage with the text
- Fast finisher tasks to support students who race ahead
- A practice question to familiarise students with the command words they will see at GCSE
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate