KS3 History The Age of Discovery
Ready-made high quality KS3 history lessons on the Age of Discovery - topic booklet perfect for a half term's work.
Give every student access to high quality KS3 History textbook content with this topic booklet on the Age of Discovery.
Chapter 1: The Italian Renaissance
Chapter 2: Gunpowder, print and astronomy
Chapter 3: Global exploration
Chapter 4: Christopher Columbus
Chapter 5: The 'New World'
- Fits into the school timetable with ease with 5 high quality lessons, perfect for a half term
- Ignites an interest in history through extraordinary people, amazing facts, and a distinctly engaging narrative
- Helps all students to think critically about the past by focusing on the knowledge they need and then checking their understanding
- Aids pupil memory with a 'knowledge organiser' at the back with key dates, vocabulary and significant people.
- Delivers excellent lessons and saves time planning with the Teacher Guide available free on Collins.co.uk, containing teaching ideas, suggested sources, assessment, answers, essay titles and extended writing examples
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate