Ever wondered why the dinosaurs didn't survive? In this fascinating non-chronological report the success story of crocodiles and lizards (focusing on monitor lizards), and some of the reasons why they have survived since the time of the dinosaurs is explored.
- Purple/ Band 8 books offer developing readers literary language, with some challenging vocabulary.
- Text type - A non-chronological report.
- The book includes a contents page on page 1, plus a glossary and index on pages 20 and 21.
- A fact chart on pages 22 and 23 summarises the distinguishing aspects of each of crocodiles and monitor lizards.
- Curriculum links - Science: Humans and other animals.
- This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
- This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate