Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Best of Scandinavia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gaze in wonder at the aurora borealis in Finland, sail Norway's majestic fjords, and shop the best of Scandinavian design in Stockholm - all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Scandinavia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Best of Scandinavia :
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, art, literature, music, architecture, landscapes, wildlife, design
- Free, convenient pull-out Copenhagen map (included in print version), plus easy-to-use colour maps to help you explore
- Covers: Reykjavik, Southeastern Iceland, the Blue Lagoon and the Golden Circle, Oslo, Norway's Fjords, Stockholm, Gothenburg, Copenhagen, Tallinn, Estonia, Helsinki, Lakeland (Finland), the Far North and the Arctic Circle, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Best of Scandinavia , our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colourful photos, focuses on Scandinavia's most popular attractions for those wanting to experience the best of the best.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Scandinavia guide for a comprehensive look at the region, or our Iceland ; Sweden ; Finland ; Norway ; Denmark and Estonia , Latvia & Lithuania country guides. There's also Best of Europe , our guide to the continent's best sights and most authentic experiences.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate