Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Blue Ridge Parkway Road Trips is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Cross a mile-high suspension bridge for a parkway panorama at Grandfather Mountain, enjoy indie shops and microbreweries in downtown Asheville, and hike to spectacular views from 90ft Linville Falls - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the Blue Ridge Parkway and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Blue Ridge Parkway Road Trips :
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers Blue Ridge Parkway, Skyline Drive, Virginia, North Carolina, Crooked Road and more.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Blue Ridge Parkway Road Trips is our most comprehensive guide to the Blue Ridge Parkway, and is perfect for discovering both popular and offbeat experiences.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travelers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate