Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Tokyo is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Spend all-night in a karaoke parlour in Shinjuku, walk the forest path to Tokyo's largest Shinto shrine, Meiji-jingu, or sample the delights of Mitsukoshi's food hall -all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Tokyo and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Tokyo Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, pop culture, performing arts, visual arts, tea ceremonies, cinema, literature, architecture, onsen, festivals, cuisine
- Covers Marunouchi, Nihombashi, Tsukiji, Ginza, Roppongi, Ebisu, Meguro, Shibuya, Harajuku, Aoyama, Shinjuku, Akihabara, Ueno, Asakusa, Odaiba, Shimo-Kitazawa, Korakuen, Yanaka, Nikko, Hakone, Hamakura, Mt Fuji and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Tokyo , our most comprehensive guide to Tokyo, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves. The world awaits!
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate