DescriptionThe pancakes are hot, fresh off the griddle-can you guess the delicious topping on each one?
This beautifully designed board book is stacked with treats for hungry young readers.
With every turn of these satisfyingly thick pages , a new, delicious topping is revealed, leaving readers with a picturesque plate to start their day.
- Shaped to look like a stack of real pancakes
- Flip the page and flip the pancake to find out what toppings await
- Breakfast toppings include butter, syrup, blueberries, whipped cream, strawberries, almonds, and banana slices
Celebrate a classic family tradition, and discuss a first cooking experience, with this appetizing board book.
- With shaped pages, spot-gloss, emboss, foil, and more, this book-as-object mimics a tall stack of pancakes.
- Durable and sturdy pages make this book ideal for baby and toddler hands.
- Resonates year-round as a go-to new baby gift for baby showers, as well as a unique book for gender reveal parties, birthdays, and more
- Add it to the shelf with books like Pancakes!: An Interactive Recipe Book by Lotta Nieminen, This Is Not a Book by Jean Jullien, and Sam's Sandwich by David Pelham.
26 October 2020
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate